Embracing the very essence of boutique lodging, the Eo Inn & Spa features just 17 guest rooms in the heart of Orlando Florida’s most stylish neighborhood. Each room is a study in understated elegance, with simple-but-chic furnishings, ultra-modern technology and views of Thornton Park’s brick-lined streets or the lush grounds encircling Lake Eola.
For your relaxation, balcony-equipped accommodations offer a quaint shaded patio. For your every need, a 24-hour Innkeeper is available onsite or just a phone call away.
For your Comfort
- Air Conditioning
- Clock Radio w/ MP3 Connection
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Duvet Covers
- Flat Screen Television w/ Cable & HBO
- Lever Door Handles
- Comfy Robes
- Room Service from Panera Bread (during front desk hours)
For your Convenience
- Bathroom Amenities
- Complimentary Parking
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Coffee maker (Double Queen only)
- Microwave (King and Double Queen only)
- Mini Refrigerator (King and Double Queen only)
- USA Today Newspaper available in hotel lobby
- Telephone - Auto Wakeup
- Telephone - Two Lines
- Telephone - Voice Mail
For your Confidence
- Alarms - Audible
- Electronic Locks
- Thumb Dead Bolt
For your Consideration
- Queen Deluxe Room, equipped with one Queen Bed and a private bath with glass walk-in shower
- Queen w/ Balcony, equipped with private balcony, one Queen Bed and private bath with glass walk-in shower
- King Deluxe Room, equipped with one King Bed and a private bath with glass walk-in shower
- King w/ Balcony, equipped with private balcony, one King Bed and private bath with garden tub and shower
- Double Queen Suite, equipped with private balcony, two Queen Beds, stainless steel kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker and a sitting area with work desk
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of arrival.
Corporate rates are available. Please call us at (407) 481-8485 for details.
Reviewed May 28, 2010
I was in Orlando on business for a couple days and was looking for something other than a boxy hotel. The EO was perfect. The hotel was only a couple blocks away from downtown and across the cobblestone street was Lake Eola park. It didn't seem like I was downtown because it was so quiet, but I was. All of the staff I encountered were very friendly and made this small boutiquey hotel feel like home. I felt my room was very comfortable and worth the price. The other cool thing was the Panera downstairs for coffee & breakfast to go.