There is a special experience for everyone at the Eo Inn & Spa in downtown Orlando. We’re always dreaming up new ideas to entice you back to our intimate boutique hotel, so be sure to visit this page often to hear about our latest hotel deals, seasonal specials and spa packages.
- Massage/Facial Combo(no extractions)- $125
- Pick three 25-minute treatments - $99 (treatments must be used by the same person and in one visit)
- Full Mani/Pedi Combo - $60
- Brazilian Wax - $60
- Select 3 or more Services receive $5 off each service.
- (the $ off promo does not include waxing or add on services)
- Subject to Availability-Please call front desk for details.
- Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for spa appointment availability
- The Eo Spa Membership is $49 per month. This will be charged on the 1st of each month. This monthly fee allows the member to choose a complimentary 50 minute Swedish Massage OR Deep Cleansing Facial. In addition to the complimentary service, each member will receive 10% off all spa products and other services not already discounted. If the member does not use the complimentary service in the month, the service will be added to the member's account for future use. The service may be transferred to someone else for a $10 fee. This membership may be cancelled at anytime. This membership is set up to be charged each month until it has been cancelled by the member or a staff member. This membership may be purchased as a gift as well.
Reviewed June 29, 2011
We had no idea Orlando even had a boutique hotel and we have lived in Central Florida for 10 years. Our main objective was to have an adult night to experience downtown Orlando without the kids. Far enough away from the noise but close enough to walk and get a taxi back if needed. We even got 1 free drink each at a local restaurant that we utilized ASAP! Lobby, rooms and bathroom very clean. The staff extremely friendly. We were on the 3rd floor and because heat rises, we cranked the air (it's June in Florida - no way around the heat) but never got ICE COLD. However, the hum of the in-room a/c kept the outside noise COMPLETELY OUT. We will definately stay again and would recommend this quaint Inn to our family/friends.